Friday, October 22, 2010

Patience

The virtue of patience is one that is highly coveted to me. It is one I exhibit most often. To be a patient entity is to be a very calm and well-kept person indeed. To me, the virtue of patience is a blissful virtue and if one shall ever be patient, then they are not at all violent, because patient people will usually keep a calm and decent composure. That is why I always tell myself "Ask and in time you shall receive". If you ask and wait patiently, what you have asked for will come to you. To conclude this, I love the virtue of patience. not only the characteristic, but also the word itself. To me, it is a very graceful and elegant word in the English language.

After thoughts:

I do believe patience is a beautiful aspect of a person's character. I myself am as I may have thoroughly explained it, am a very very patient person, mostly because I never talk, and by never talking, I've honed my ability to keep patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment