Sunday, June 27, 2010

Honesty

Honesty to me is a much valued aspect in a relationship that is never really grasped and held up for a very long time. A man or a woman can never be honest with everything they say in life. To me, it is natural for a human to withhold truth from their lips at least once in their lifetime. This is because humans are not perfect in any sort of way, some way or another, a human being is flawed. Honesty in itself is a very respectable virtue. Because with honesty can come the other virtues of trust, respect, love, and honesty in itself, can also see loyalty at its heels. Spouses have to be honest with their partners in order to keep trust within their relationship with each other. A soldier must honestly do his or her part to serve the nation they live for. Honesty is to me, something that I can never properly attain to myself. I see times where I am dishonest to the fellow lifeforms I interact with each day and to myself. I sometimes feel that when I do something right for me, it is not honestly the right thing to really do. However, this does not mean I live each day with an inner war within myself. I just see my moments of honesty and dishonesty to myself.
The virtue of honesty shall be a gift to a person who always utters truths and seals his/her lips to lies.

After thought:

Finally I am back with the virtue of honesty. I know it has been a long wait for this next installment, but I hope that this will relieve you of your burden of waiting. I thank you readers reading this for practicing your patience and I shall promise you more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment