Sunday, June 13, 2010

Perseverance

"Our greatest glory, is not in never falling, but it rising every time we fall". That to me explains the virtue of perseverance in a nut shell. If you can be knocked down all of the time and get back up every time, why should anyone even doubt your power? If you are willing to work towards your goals and not let anyone get in your way, perseverance is in your blood.
To have that kind of personality and to not give up no matter what and risk life and limb for what you want, you are truly an inspiring person and that you have my salute. Push forward and reach for the Heavens that hold your goals. In the end, greatness will be in hand.
For that being said, I am currently demonstrating perseverance by pushing to become a philosopher and attain a place in the literary world, to be immortalized forever in the pages of history. That is my persevering goal.

after word:

I tend to value the virtue of perseverance a lot. To me, that virtue hits home at right where the heart is in me. I leave you readers with this: Never doubt yourself even for a minute, never say you can never do it, if you put your mind to it, anything is possible if you try hard enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment